Friday, October 3, 2014

.:what i feel rite now:.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t...
Salam Sejahtera...

After 8years being together with him....
at last...i'm being a single again at age 26yrs old...
wahhhh!!!
but for me its ok..
mybe this is the first step of my life to move on at build a new life without depends on others..
and thanks for him because for the first time i feel really happy being a single..
seriously...
I'm happy....
so pls don't worry...
^_^


Even now we're back to normal...
but u r not a strangers for me.. ^_^
but mybe now we can't share many things like before..
cuz i don't think it suit our condition rite now..
u r just like my old fren...
so,i'll treat u just like fren...
hope u understand...


Even its hard for me to forget everything happen to us...
cuz u gave sooooo much to remember..
but life must go on...
and i will make sure that i move on...
i promise!!!

for u...
thanks for accept me in ur life even for 8years only...
thanks for giving me many advice and lead me...
thanks for introduce me to ur family...
thanks for loving and taking care of me back then...
thanks for tha things i can't explain here...
thanks for everythings...
i will keep that in memory...
surely not erase them at all...
hehehehe..
don't worry....
^_^




No comments:

Post a Comment

.:poTpET-POtpEt:.