Wednesday, December 10, 2014

.:for U:.

Assalamualaikum w.b.t....
Salam satu Malaysia... ^_^

Afta what i go thru in my life...
seriously i think i had enaff with love and sacrifices..
n seriously i oredy used almost a decade of my life just to noe someone that i dunno will be mine or not...but in the end....
the answer is not...
So, for U who a new in my life..
i hope that u don't make me regret giving my time for u...
\
if u feel like u gonna break my heart....plss do tell me now..
if not,my heart will broken againn...
n mybe after this happen...
u won't c me again in this world...
cuz i will dissappear from u and others...

n most of the thing in my life....
I really hope that u can accept who am i Today...
n plss don't judge me by my past...
if u wanna noe..i will story u everythings about my life....
actually...i wish that u will become mine...
but i scare to put a hope....
i don't wanna end up hurting again...
-_-




No comments:

Post a Comment

.:poTpET-POtpEt:.